Heatproof bowl noodles mixed well with coconut milk, milk, lime juice, chilli sauce and fish sauce is a delectable meal for prawn lovers. To further enhance the taste add prawns, bean sprouts, spinach and coriander. Sprinkle with peanuts will add more flavor in coconut milk mixture.
- 1 large handful dried noodles
- 280ml can low-fat coconut milk (I used Jeeny’s)
- 1/2 cup trim milk
- juice of 1 lime
- hot 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons fish sauce (optional)
- 2 cups cooked prawns, peeled
- 1 large handful bean sprouts
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 small handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
Step 1 Put the noodles into a pan or heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
Step 2 Meanwhile, put the coconut milk, milk, lime juice, chilli sauce and fish sauce into a separate large bowl. Mix well.
Step 3 Add the prawns, bean sprouts, spinach and coriander. Drain the noodles and toss through the coconut milk mixture. Scatter over the peanuts and serve immediately.