Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder as well as a psychological disorder that ignores all health care tips offered. Anorexia is a condition that goes beyond health care tips concerning dieting and the signs of anorexia can be hard to interpret and understand.
A person with anorexia symptoms might initially start dieting to lose weight according to health care tips. With anorexic people losing weight according to health care tips turns into an issue concerning the control or fears relating to one’s body.
The effects of anorexia and overlooking all health care tips can cause many different physical and mental problems. Some heath threatening side effects of this disorder are a major contrast to most health care tips.
Unlike conformity to health care tips Anorexia causes infertility caused by the absence of menstruation due to hormonal abnormalities. Contrary to adherence to health care tips bone loss is caused. As the body gets fewer nutrients opposing to health care tips than it really needs and hormonal imbalance shakes the body’s system of regeneration, bone loss may occur. Anemia is avoided in all health care tips. Due to a lack of nutrients in the body a person suffering from anorexia may develop anemia, a lack of iron in the blood that will cause a feeling of weakness, tiredness and overall inability to function or perform physical activity. Everything that health care tips go against!
Overlooking so many health care tips cannot be expected to reap healthy effects; hence this rendezvous of ignoring health care tips often leads t disturbing symptoms such as:
- Health care tips violation 1: A thin appearance that puts even skinny to shame.
- Health care tips violation 2: Abnormal blood counts prominently pointed by a doctor.
- Health care tips violation 3: Fatigue, and extremely low level of energy.
- Health care tips violation 4: Dizziness or fainting.
- Health care tips violation 5: Brittle nails.
- Health care tips violation 6: Hair gets thinner rapidly then breaks or falls out.
- Health care tips violation 7: A very dry skin so rash is not unusual.