Womenz Magazine

Dwayne Johnson Puppy Dies After Eating Toxic Mushroom

dwayne johnson puppy death

Hollywood action star Dwayne Johnson is grieving the death of his puppy Brutus, who had to be put to sleep by vets after eating a Toxic Mushroom. The ‘San Andreas’ star, who saved the French bulldog from drowning in his pool earlier this month, is devastated by his pet’s death, reported TMZ. The 43-year old actor paid tribute to his overdue puppy on Twitter, composing: “We’ll usually adore you Brutus … and you’ll continually be my lil’ primary guy and rough-housing Brute (sic).”

Read More: Dwayne Johnson Mother and Cousin in Car Crash

dwayne johnson puppy

The dog was initially placed on life support, but had no chance of survival as his liver had completely shut down as a result of ingesting the toxic mushroom. On Instagram, Johnson wrote: “At approximately 11:15pm last night (September 28) myself and (Hashian) had to make the painful decision to end Brutus’ suffering by taking him off of life support and sending his soul to pup heaven. “I held his lil’ paw as he was finally at peace.”

Read More: Dwayne Johnson, Girlfriend Lauren Hashian Expecting First Child

dwayne johnson two puppy

The sad news comes just weeks after Johnson, who only recently purchased Brutus and another bulldog named Hobbs, was forced to jump into his pool on September 7 when the black-and-white pup sank to the bottom.

Related posts

Angelina Jolie to Direct ‘Captain Marvel’?

Alex Jane

Drugs found in Paris Hilton’s bag

Heri Jakson

Sinead O’Connor Calls Off Wedding Just After 16 Days

Alex R.