Vegetable slice is light dinner recipe prepared with mix vegetables and then baked and sliced. It is nutritious packed and tastes great.
- cooking oil spray
- 1/2 cup dairy-free table spread, melted, cooled
- 1 1/2 cups peeled, grated sweet potato
- 1 onion, peeled, grated
- 1 cup peeled, grated carrot
- 1 cup peeled, grated zucchini
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs or chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
Step 1 Preheat oven to 160°C. Lightly spray a 16cm x 26cm slice tin with oil.
Step 2 Squeeze excess moisture from vegies. Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a bowl. Spoon mixture into prepared tin. Cover with a layer of baking paper and then a layer of foil.
Step 3 Bake for 45 minutes, removing the baking paper and foil after 30 minutes. The slice should be firm and golden.