Everyone likes Berry Muffins but you will love these Gluten Free Berry Muffins! Try our easy to follow and Quick Recipe.
- 5 tablespoons (100g) reduced-fat table spread
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 cup gluten-free baking mix
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with 12 paper cases.
2. In a bowl, beat together spread and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Stir in milk, then carefully fold in frozen berries. Do not over-mix.
3. Spoon into paper cases until three-quarters full. Bake for 25 minutes, until light and springy to the touch. Cool on a wire rack. Muffins may sink a little once cooled. Dust with icing sugar and serve with berries.