Anyone loving fish, must try this fragrant fish curry recipe. It is prepared with spicy tikka masala curry which makes fish more mouthwatering.
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Indian Tikka Masala curry paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes, no added salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 800g pumpkin, peeled, cut in 2cm cubes
- 600g white fish fillets (such as hoki), cut in 3cm pieces
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- lime juice, to taste
- 2 cups steamed white rice, to serve
- 2 cups boiled green beans, to serve
Step 1 Brush a non-stick frying pan (with a lid) with oil and heat over a medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until onion is soft. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1–2 minutes, or until fragrant.
Step 2 Add tomatoes and water. Bring to the boil. Add pumpkin. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until pumpkin is soft.
Step 3 Add fish. Cover and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until fish is cooked through. Remove from heat.
Step 4 Add spinach and lime juice, stirring until spinach is just wilted. Serve with rice and green beans.