Every part of the body need exercise, like we take care of the body exercise, in the same way face exercise is really important to stay young. Facial exercise tone up your body muscles and by doing regular facial exercise one can get rid of a double chin and other problems. Facial exercise is simple like you do other muscular exercises. Facial exercises are not time consuming.
Facial exercise is important in a fact that they can make up the volume of the face. Facial exercises can reduce down the wrinkles. Facial exercise not only make sure that the new cells are being generated but they also make sure that the new muscles which are being generated are healthy. Facial exercise toned up the muscles and this way the face looks younger. Facial exercise also makes the skin healthy and glowing.
The process of aging is a big problem and nowadays it starts from the early age. One start using different creams to delay it but the best way to overcome is to start doing facial exercises.
We will be discussing simple facial exercise
- The very simple facial exercise is to raise your eyebrows till the end you can for just five seconds. It is a very simple but effective one.
- There is a simple mouth exercise is which is to open up your mouth and make sure that you stick your tongue out as long as you can and then just hold it down for 10 seconds.
- A very effective check exercise is to put up your three fingers on the checks and press them for a while and during this makes sure that you smile fully. This exercise will make your checks prominent.
- One exercise which is for face is to sit in a very comfortable position like in the bed and cross your legs. Make sure that you also relax your knees and hands. Then try to release your stress from each part of the body starting from the face, than arms and chest. Do it every day for at least 20 minutes and you will have a comfortable sleep.
- Some people issues with their nose shape they get surgeries but the best nose exercise which everyone can do is that move your nose to every side and you will have the perfect nose.
- Open up your eyes as much as you can and at the same time lift up your eyebrows as much as you can.
- Sit on a comfortable chair and then look upwards than you can see the ceiling easily. In this position try to pucker your lips and tongue out for as long as you can.
- Put up your two fingers on the each side of the mouth and then pull the corners towards the ear part. Squeeze your lip area and hold yourself in this position for like two minutes. Repeat this twice a day.
- The best exercise for your eye muscles is to put one finger on the corner of the eye area and then close your eyes and repeat this process.
- Many people have a double chin and other chin problems, to get rid of this problem we have a chin exercise that will suit everyone. Press the tip of your tongue. Then put a ball under the chin area and press it on the upwards and in the end release the ball pressure.
- Some exercises are for the chin muscles they are very helpful. Place three of your fingers under the lips than pull your lower down area. Take your lower lip area inside your mouth and repeat it as much as you can. This is a very effective one.