Tahini fish is a great combo of fish fillets and Tahini (sesame seed paste) which are served together to make a mouthwatering taste. To make Tahini little spicy add some lemon and enjoy with fish.
- 200g low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup finely chopped coriander
- cooking oil spray
- 4 (700g) firm white fish fillets, such as ling or bream
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 cups steamed broccoli, to serve
- 4 small steamed carrots, to serve
- 16 baby potatoes, to serve
Step 1 Place the yoghurt, water, tahini, lime juice, garlic and coriander into a bowl and stir until well combined.
Step 2 Spray fish with cooking oil. Sprinkle all over with curry powder. Heat a chargrill on high. Add fish and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
Step 3 Transfer to serving plates and top with tahini sauce. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and steamed broccoli, carrots and potatoes.