- 4 x 150g skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves (about 16 leaves)
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained on paper towel, chopped (see tip)
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices dry prosciutto ham
- 2 heads of garlic
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place each breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Use a rolling pin to flatten until double in size.
Step 2 Lay some basil, sun-dried tomato pieces and cheese in the centre of each chicken breast. Roll up each breast to enclose the filling and secure with a toothpick.
Step 3 Wrap a piece of prosciutto around each breast. Place chicken and garlic heads in an ovenproof dish. Spray with olive oil and bake in oven for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Step 4 Five minutes before chicken is ready, cook tomato and beans in a pan over medium heat until heated through.
Step 5 Remove toothpicks from chicken. Serve chicken immediately with tomato and bean mixture, and with roasted garlic, which can now be easily squeezed out of its skin. Sprinkle with fresh basil. – Healthyfoodguide