Spaghetti with Bacon and Brussels Sprouts
You might love spaghetti but have you tried it with bacon and Brussels sprouts? Try this Spaghetti with bacon and Brussels sprouts recipe today.
- 320g wholemeal spaghetti
- olive oil spray
- 6 middle bacon slices (100g), trimmed, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300g Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 cup reduced-salt chicken stock
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
- punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
Step 1 Cook spaghetti following packet instructions. Drain, return to saucepan. Set aside.
Step 2 Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook bacon for 2 minutes. Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds. Add Brussels sprouts and stock. Cook for 1–2 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are softened.
Step 3 Add to spaghetti and toss to combine. Spoon into bowls. Top with pine nuts and tomatoes. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.