Scallop and Mash Hash is easy and healthy recipe makes one of our favorite meal. It looks after itself as it cooks, and tastes Great.
- 26 scallops
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 900g mashed potato
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups rocket
- 2 bunches asparagus, steamed
1. Toss scallops in lemon juice and set aside.
2. Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook until softened. Add rocket and cook for a few minutes, until just wilted. Mix rocket mixture into mash.
3. Spray frying pan with oil. Add mash and cook until lightly golden.
4. Spray a small frying pan with oil and gently cook scallops for 3 minutes. Spoon mash into small circles onto serving plates and gently flatten with a spoon. Serve with scallops and asparagus.