Turn 5 ingredients into a complete balanced meal in minutes.
- 6 honey and soy marinated chicken skewers
- 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 500g packet Shanghai frozen stir-fry vegetables, rinsed under hot water
- 440g packet 98% fat-free golden hokkien noodles, rinsed under hot water
- 2/3 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1/3 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
Step 1 Remove chicken from skewers. Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Spray onion with oil. Add to wok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining chicken.
Step 2 Add vegetables to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add noodles, chicken, stock and sauce. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until hot. Serve. – Healthyfoodguide