You will love this tangy mouthwatering orange and grapefruit salad with pistachios and little added yoghurt. Try out this nutrition packed salad.
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, pith removed, cut in 1cm slices
- 2 ruby red or regular grapefruit, peeled, pith removed, cut in 1cm slices
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, torn
- 1/4 cup roughly-chopped pistachio nuts
- 125ml low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
Step 1 Arrange orange and grapefruit, overlapping slightly, on 4 serving plates.
Step 2 Sprinkle with mint and pistachios. Place a dollop of yoghurt on top then drizzle with honey. Serve.