This crisp, big-batch salad makes a great accompaniment to any main dish you fix on the grill.
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, quartered lengthwise, diced
- 400g can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 small red onion, quartered, very thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow capsicum, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 75g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
Step 1 Place first 8 ingredients into a large bowl and toss to combine.
Step 2 Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Add to salad and gently toss to coat.
Step 3 Serve salad topped with crumbled feta.