Japanese Soba Noodle and Sesame Salad
Are you crazy for noodles! Try this delicious Japanese soba noodle and sesame salad recipe. It will provide you with a different taste of Japanese noodles.
- 200g dried soba noodles
- 1 large carrot, peeled in ribbons
- 1 small cucumber, peeled in ribbons
- 4 Roma tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 50g baby spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced Dressing
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons castor sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Step 1 Place noodles in a saucepan of boiling water. Cook for 4 minutes. Drain, refresh in cold water and drain again. Set aside.
Step 2 To make dressing, grind sesame seeds to a fine powder using a mortar and pestle. Transfer to a bowl and whisk in the remaining ingredients.
Step 3 Divide noodles and vegetables among serving bowls. Pour dressing over and serve immediately.