Hazelnut custard cups are a heavenly dessert recipe to make your sweet tooth more delightful.
- 16 x 3.5cm (base measurement) paper patty-pan cases
- cooking oil spray
- 125g dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla custard
- 2 tablespoons dry-roasted hazelnuts, chopped
Step 1 Spray paper cases lightly with oil. Using a small paint or pastry brush, paint chocolate thickly inside each case. Place paper cases on a tray. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set. Brush cases with a second layer of chocolate. Chill for 5 minutes or until set. Peel away and discard paper cases.
Step 2 Meanwhile, combine spread and custard in a small bowl. Spoon custard mixture into chocolate cases. Top with hazelnuts. Serve.