Grilled Chicken salad with yogurt Dressing
Try out this simple yet delicious Grilled chicken salad with yogurt dressing recipe. Learn how to prepare Grilled chicken with salad and yogurt dressing by following this simple recipe.
- olive oil spray
- 4 x 150g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 large red onion, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 400g can borlotti beans, rinsed and drained
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Preheat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Spray chicken and onion with olive oil. Chargrill chicken for 4–5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Chargrill onion wedges for 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender.
2. Meanwhile, blanch broccoli in a large pan of boiling water until bright green. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Make Dressing: Combine yoghurt, lemon juice, tahini, honey and 1 tablespoon hot water in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Slice chicken into 1cm thick slices. Place chicken, onion, beans and spinach in bowl with the broccoli. Toss to combine. Divide salad between 4 plates. Drizzle with dressing. Serve.