Try out this simple yet delicious Grilled chicken salad with yogurt dressing recipe. Learn how to prepare Grilled chicken with salad and yogurt dressing by following this simple recipe.
- olive oil spray
- 4 x 150g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 large red onion, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 400g can borlotti beans, rinsed and drained
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Preheat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Spray chicken and onion with olive oil. Chargrill chicken for 4–5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Chargrill onion wedges for 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender.
2. Meanwhile, blanch broccoli in a large pan of boiling water until bright green. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Make Dressing: Combine yoghurt, lemon juice, tahini, honey and 1 tablespoon hot water in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Slice chicken into 1cm thick slices. Place chicken, onion, beans and spinach in bowl with the broccoli. Toss to combine. Divide salad between 4 plates. Drizzle with dressing. Serve.