- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 30ml orange juice
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 410g can peach slices in juice
- 1/2 packet (100g) feta cheese, diced
- 250g tomatoes or 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, washed, halved
- 1/2 large ripe avocado, flesh scooped out
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded or 1 packet (about 130g) salad greens
- about 1/4 cup favourite nuts, shelled, chopped
Step 1 Place chicken and orange juice in a saucepan. Cover with cold water then place lid on saucepan. Cook on a high heat until the liquid bubbles, then turn heat down and simmer for 8 minutes. Allow to cool. Drain and cut chicken in strips, then place in a big bowl.
Step 2 Wash potatoes (do not peel) and cut them in dice-sized cubes. Microwave, covered, for 5 minutes on high. Add to bowl with chicken.
Step 3 Add peaches and peach juice, feta, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and nuts.
Step 4 Toss salad using 2 large spoons.