Chocolate Apricot Slice
Chocolate apricot slices recipe is a yummilicious addition in your cook list for sweet tooth.
- 1 cup, plus 2 tablespoons apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 15 dried apricots, halved
1. Preheat oven to 175ºC. Line a 20cm x 30cm tin with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix apple sauce and dry ingredients until just combined. Add egg and milk, stirring gently to combine. Be careful not to overmix. Add chocolate chips and apricots and stir through.
3. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes, until it springs back when pressed gently. Cool in tray, then cut into 12 slices. Store for 2–3 days or freeze.