This classic cheesy recipe gets the Good Food makeover, resulting in a hearty yet healthy dish great for sharing with your mates.
- 4 x 150g skinless chicken breast fillets
- olive oil cooking spray
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 400g jar thick Italian tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup grated light mozzarella 25% less fat cheese
- green salad, to serve
- crusty bread, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Put chicken breast fillets onto a flat surface and spray with olive oil. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add 2 chicken fillets and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a large plate. Cover to keep warm. Cook remaining fillets.
2. Put cooked chicken breasts onto a baking tray. Top with spinach leaves and tomato sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Place in oven for 5-8 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately with green salad and crusty bread.