The name of Chicken and noodles with plum sauce recipe is enough to tell how mouthwatering it is. You can try this recipe right here.
- 400g fresh hokkien noodles
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut in 4cm lengths
- 1 teaspoon sesame or olive oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 400g chicken breast fillet, cut in strips
- 1/3 cup (80ml) plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander
Step 1 Prepare noodles following packet directions then set aside. Steam beans, sugar snap peas and broccolini until just tender. Set aside.
Step 2 Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan and add oil. Add onions and chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until chicken is golden and cooked.
Step 3 Stir through plum sauce, lime juice, noodles and vegetables. Toss to combine. Serve scattered with coriander.