Chicken and Noodles with Plum Sauce
The name of Chicken and noodles with plum sauce recipe is enough to tell how mouthwatering it is. You can try this recipe right here.
- 400g fresh hokkien noodles
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut in 4cm lengths
- 1 teaspoon sesame or olive oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 400g chicken breast fillet, cut in strips
- 1/3 cup (80ml) plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander
Step 1 Prepare noodles following packet directions then set aside. Steam beans, sugar snap peas and broccolini until just tender. Set aside.
Step 2 Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan and add oil. Add onions and chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until chicken is golden and cooked.
Step 3 Stir through plum sauce, lime juice, noodles and vegetables. Toss to combine. Serve scattered with coriander.