Capsicum and bean pizza is tasteful yet simpler variation of pizza. Follow this Capsicum and bean pizza recipe to treat your pizza crave.
- 4 medium wholemeal pita breads
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/4 cups light grated cheese
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, roughly torn
Step 1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pita breads onto two baking trays and spread evenly with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
Step 2 Top cheese with onion, capsicums, beans and cherry tomatoes. Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until base is crisp and vegetables are tender. Garnish with basil leaves before serving.