Satisfy your sweet tooth with our best Bluebery Muffin Recipes from the expert chefs.
- 2 eggs
- 120g can puréed pear baby food
- 120g can pureed apple baby food
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly beat eggs, pureed fruit, oil and almond milk in a bowl.
Step 2 Sift flours into a large bowl and pour in egg mixture. Add berries and mix until just combined. Spoon mixture into a 12-hole muffin tin, lined with paper cases. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Recipe supplied by Healthy Food Guide reader, Jenni Miller (Berwick, VIC)
Jenni says: “These are delicious and low in sugar. There is no animal milk, butter or added sugar.”
Source: Healthy Food Guide