Stephanie was very well and felt fresh in the morning while going to office. Before some hours in lunch break, she felt sweet pain in her stomach. She didn’t know what to do and ignore the pain in work load. Till lunch time she hardly gave attention to her work. The sweet stomach pain has become severe along with cramps and nausea and vomiting.
These were the symptoms and conditions of food poisoning but Stephanie didn’t think of it. After juggling with that severe pain and couple of hours camped out at the bathroom floor, she finally decided to take off and go for a doctor. Now she came to know she is suffering from food poisoning.The conditions of food poisoning are many but the main cause is contaminated and poor conditioned food.
Stephanie realized that last night ham burger was the cause of this food poisoning trouble. She expressed her feelings during food poisoning that it hit and hurt her like she is being hit by a very large truck.
Every one of us can face this food poisoning disease like Stephanie. So, knowledge about the signs and symptoms and conditions and remedies know how is very much necessary for all of us. Let’s have a look into the signs and symptoms.
Conditions of Food Poisoning:
- Weakness, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, double vision, paralyzed eye nerves, difficulty in speaking and swallowing, paralysis that spreads downward, respiratory failure and at last death due to water scarcity.
- Diarrhea with very little stool and large amounts of blood), occurring up to 3 days after eating contaminated food
- Stomach upset, heart muscle problems, kidney failure, death of liver tissue, and death if left untreated
Causes of Food Poisoning:
- Common bacterial toxins are the main cause of food poisoning. This bacteria exists in contaminated and toxicant undercooked hamburger, unpasteurized apple juice or cider, raw milk, contaminated water (or ice), vegetables fertilized by cow manure, or spread from person to person.
- In meat and poultry dishes and gravies, mostly foods that were cooked more than 24 hours before eating and were not reheated well enough
- In salad dressing, ham, eggs, custard filled pastries, mayonnaise, and potato salad (usually from the hands of food handlers)
Remedies for Food Poisoning:
Food Poisoning can be controllable if cure and diagnose earlier. It will lead to death if not handled or treated earlier.
Here are some conditions and remedies for food poisoning that will save you from this bad disease.
- Don’t eat/take solid food while suffering from food poisoning. Take plenty of water and fluids.
- Avoid old and contaminated fluids. Just take fresh fluids and juices. Sugar and salt coated medicated water is also best to intake during food poisoning.
- Avoid caffeinated, sugary and alcoholic drinks.
- Home remedies for food poisoning are best such as tea with lemon and ginger gives you relief from the symptoms of food poisoning like nausea and diarrhea.
- After getting relief, come to simple plain food in small amounts. Consider rice, wheat, cereals and potatoes because your stomach is not in a position to digest heavy food.
- If condition is serious and you feel to consult a physician, then you must go for it.Antibiotics and oral dehydration therapies are best remedies for food poisoning.
- Last but not least, spend a healthy lifestyle and balance diet plan. Avoid old and contaminated food and beverages. Prefer homemade food that will keep you healthy, fit and strong.
Have a happy healthy life.