Mix up some herbal home spa remedies and do beauty the natural way.
Home spa treatments can whipped up in your kitchen or bathroom, with whatever you have handy. Herbal home spa is cheap, easy, and nothing provides more superior results! Using these home spa recipes, you can address issues such as deep cleansing and acne. Herbal home spa allows you the peace of mind of knowing what ingredients are in the home spa products you’re whipping up.
Herbal home spa remedies along with skin and body treatments have been around for centuries. So here I give you some wonderful and easy home spa recipes for different issues relating to your skin, body and hair.
Home Spa Chocolate face mask
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream (sour cream will work as well)
- 3 teaspoons of oatmeal powder
- Mix all the home spa mask ingredients until well blended.
- Apply the herbal home spa mask on the face, gently massaging it. Leave it home spa mask on for 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Oatmeal is recommended for sensitive skin, but can be used in preparation of facial home spa masks for any skin type, as well as for preparation of home spa facial exfoliants as it’s gentle on the skin, yet highly powerful.
- Honey on the other hand, is a great anti-bacterial agent which deeply cleanses your skin, and opens up clogged pores.
Home spa Acne Treatment
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- Mix the home spa acne ingredients and apply directly onto the affected areas. Leave on overnight. In herbal home spa mixtures, honey is popular and here both honey and cinnamon are wonderful antiseptics.
Home Spa Hot Oil Hair Treatment
- 1/2 cup of dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- To enjoy your home spa experience, the hair must be taken care of and nourished.
- We often apply so many products to our hair and forget that it too needs some herbal home spa rescuing!
- Combine home spa products of oil and rosemary in a small saucepan over a low heat, and then remove from heat and strain, to remove leaves from oil.
- Coat the hair with your herbal home spa hot oil and wrap it in a towel. Leave on 15 minutes and wash.
- Use this intensive home spa hair treatment twice a month to rehydrate dry hair and prevent dandruff.