Here are five very important tips for eye health and to maintain good eye sight.
1. Eat for Good Vision
Diet plays important role to make better vision of your eyes. So start protecting your eyes with the food you eat. The food includes with nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E helps to make your vision clear and bright. If you eat these foods regularly, it can lead to good Eye Health Add green, leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, and collards, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices in your daily diet.
2. For Better Eyesight, Quit Smoking:
As we always read that smoking is very injurious for health, it also affects our eyes. It makes you more likely to obtain cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular deterioration. So you should quit smoking. If cant instantly than step by step. One study shows that the more times you try to give up smoking, the more likely you get success. So keep trying to have good eye health.
3. Do some Exercises:
Here are Three Major Exercises for Maintaining Good Eye Sight.
• Join palm of your both hands and rub them to produce heat than place those palms over your eyes and let your eyes relax for some time. In this process don’t let light in and imagine any relaxing image to sooth your eyes. Does this exercise whenever you have time, especially when you’re sitting at the computer. Moreover use hot and cold pads over your eyes to help them to relax.
• Use the unique 20/20/20 exercise. For this exercise at every twenty minutes, focus on any object that should be at least twenty feet away, for about twenty seconds. With this workout you’ll be surprised that how much improved your Eye Sight will.
• Place your thumb five inches away from your face and start focusing it, after five seconds focus on something behind your thumb. Do this exercise for about ten times or whenever you have time.
4. Wear Sunglasses for Good Visualization:
If you wear right kind of sunglasses, it will help to protect your eyes from the ultraviolet (UV) rays Too much exposure of sun’s UV rays can makes you more likely to obtain cataracts and macular collapse Select sunglasses that can block 99% to 100% of both UVA and UVB rays.
5. Look Away From the Computer for Good Eye Health:
Looking at a computer screen can cause eyestrain, blur vision, difficulty in focusing at a distance, headaches, neck, back, and shoulder aches. To avoid such things;
• Make sure your glasses or lens prescription is up-to-date and sufficient for computer use.
• Place your computer so that your eyes are level with the top of the screen. This will allow you to look little down towards the screen.
• If your eyes get dry, blink them more to get clear vision.