Summer for some people maybe about getting rid of old clothes and revamping their closets with the latest fashion gear. However for some makeup lovers it is all about knowing the latest trends in terms of makeup and acquiring the best selling Makeup Products for the summer 2014 In my opinion, Aside from splashing out on a whole new wardrobe, the easiest way to embrace the recent runway looks is with makeup.
The Best Summer Makeup Products 2014 Are:
1. Hot Pink: Throw away your recent go t for a cooler and bolder blush for a cooler yet bold hot pink. Whether it’s on your eyes, lips or nails. One spot is enough. My favorite one in terms of hot pink is wet n wild’s shade of princess. Not too high priced yet stains perfectly well.
2. Wear White: This sounds experimental yet exciting. White eyeliner either by BODYSHOP or Kenzo on eyes with a nice vintage red hue on lips is enough for this latest look. According to the makeup artist Alex Box, “Glazes of whites and lights on the high points gives the cheeks an immediate contour, without adding any color,”. Therefore the first thing to do should be to get white eyeliner.
3. Purple Makeup: Enough of the smoky cat eyes. This summer it is all about purple makeup on eyes. Orchid, lilac and lavender shades are marching into your makeup bags. The best way to embark upon the trend is with eye shadow, but wearing purple hues on your lips and tips is another option worth trying. While shopping for shades of purple, Brands worth checking out are Maybelline Color Tattoo in Endless Purple, Lola Eye Shadow in Lavender, Sensational Lipstick in Midnight Plum, and Revlon Nail Enamel in Charming.
4. Orange: Moving from corals, the latest color to hit massively this year is orange. Let it be clothes, shoes, accessories and makeup. Orange lipstick is going to be a super need for all girls this season. The best brands to get hold of this shade are Revlon Color Burst Crayon Matte Balm in Mischievous, NARS Heat Wave Lipstick, and NYX and color studio professional.
5. Golden Glows: Moving from the usual bronzer trends, this season is all about a gorgeous golden glows on cheeks to give a superadded golden tanned look. Michael Kors Beauty Bronze Powder, MAC Mineralize Skin finish Natural in Dark, Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush in Pinched are the most haves in your beauty bags. Therefore while selecting a bronzer pick hues of gold.
6. Aquatic Eyes: Like I said, enough of the Smoky Eyes for this season. Try investing in shades of blue eye palates and eye pencils. This summer there’s something for everyone from subtle liner to blocks of blue eye shadow The Maybelline Master Kajal Kohl Line in Lapis Blue is my favorite. However wet n wild blue eye shadow kits are cheaper and have good pigmentation.